Conservatory & Orangery Roofs
The most important part of any conservatory or orangery is the roof, it provides strength stability and ventilation.
If you have patio doors that lead into your conservatory or orangery, closing them during the colder months to retain the heat in your home can be a thing of the past!
With an insulated grp roofing system you can eliminate glare from the sun or noise from the rain, and gain a room you can use all year round, its the ideal way replace your your conservatory or orangery roof.
GRP Fibreglass is the ideal solution due its flexible properties, meaning it can be moulded around all the corners and upstands for a waterproof seamless finish.
If your wondering which type you have, orangeries typically have brickwork that makes up more than 50%. Orangeries also typically have a flat solid roof or flat glazing, while conservatories are often entirely glazed.
No matter what shape or style of conservatory or orangery you currently have, we can provide attractive modern grp roofing system that can add to the value and beauty of your home. From modern conservatories to Edwardian and Victorian conservatories; P-Shape styles to Lean-to and Sunburst conservatories.
Benefits of Insulated GRP Roofing for conservatories or orangeries.
• Weather resistant, durable and cost effective these three characteristics make it the optimum choice for conservatory and orangery roofing. When professionally installed by a trained contractor it brings many advantages.
• No more noise from the rain, or glare from the sun.
• Seamless, the entire roof, corners and upstands become 1 piece.
• Will not leak from ponding or being under water indefinitely.
• Impact resistant.
• Chemical resistant.
• Choice of topcoat colours, light colours help provide energy efficiency.
• Can be walked on without damage.
• Fire resistant.
• Great insulator, non conductive.